Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction

Okay, so I'm new to this. I've heard of people having a blog. My own mother has one and it's quite entertaining to read. So, I thought "what they hey...why not have one of my own?!" I began to think about a topic for a blog, one that people would actually be interested in. I love sports. If you know me at all you already know this. So, I've decided to start a blog about sports. It might seem unusual for a girl, a young woman, to be so interested and educated when it comes to sports but I am unique. My daddy and I watched sports regularly when I was growing up. He helped foster my love for sports from a very early age. (Thanks Dad!)



Anyway, having said all of this, my blog will be different than some. I will try my best to bring a different viewpoint to this topic. I will start off by making some picks, only because it's the popular thing to do. The NFL Playoffs are going on and this weekend is the Conference Championship games. The first is Indianapolis v. New York Jets. I pick Indy. The second is New Orleans v. Minnesota. I pick New Orleans. We'll see how good I am at making picks. It's not my strongest attribute; I tend to pick on emotion, so I'm not hopeful that I'll have a good record on this.



So, please be patient and let's see if I can make this fun. Thanks and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This might well be fun. It is hard to
    be both a Razorback and a 'Horns fan, but
    both school love their sports and have great fans. You did well picking your first two pro games, 100% is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do you tell us who is winning super bowl 44....?Is there some magic in that
    number, 44? Obama won is the 44th president, etc.

    ReplyDelete